- Full-time, salaried position
- Fast-paced, extremely detailed role
- 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
The Confetti Momma Shipping Specialist oversees the pick, pack and labeling for all customer orders on a daily basis. This is a fast paced, high volume position which requires an acute attention to detail ensuring customer orders are sent to the proper address in a timely manner.
About the Position
Confetti Momma is a boutique, handmade party decor & accessories company experiencing record breaking growth. Now in our 6th year of business, we are a team of 26 employees and make all of our own products right here in Lafayette, Louisiana. All products are sold exclusively online through our website, Etsy and Amazon. Examples of products we produce and sell are high quality cardstock party decorations, personalized wedding party gifts, and custom printed invitations. Online retail and high volumes make this opportunity exciting, challenging, rewarding and… well, fun! You will be working in a fast paced environment which requires teamwork, flexibility, pro-activity, attention to detail, a willingness to learn.
* Demonstrated interest in party decor trends, event planning, etc is preferred.
* Attention to detail and accuracy, ensuring orders are shipped on time while managing costs.
* Ability to read and analyze data and draw valid conclusions in selecting appropriate shipping methods for orders.
* Able to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid work environment environment.
* Ability to lead other team members
* Strong organizational and prioritization skills
* Basic computer skills
* Bachelor’s degree preferred, or 1-3 years in a shipping/customer service role.
* Full-time, salaried position
* Full hour off for lunch every day
* Total of 20 PTO days every calendar year (vacation, sick leave, and major U.S. holidays)
* Paid maternity leave for expecting moms
* Evaluations every 6 months
* Catered lunch once a month
* Employee discount
* Awesome co-workers!
* Work for a rising start-up company. We are growing quickly!
How To Apply:
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a briefly answer the questions below for your bio:
*hint* applications that do not follow this request WILL NOT be reviewed
For your bio, please answer the following questions:
**What interests you most about Confetti Momma?
**What is the top skill or attribute you believe you can add to a growing company?
If you think you're a good fit for us and us for you, we look forward to hearing from you!