Seeking Awesome Production Manager to Oversee Fast Growing Online Retailer of Luxury Party Decor
Confetti Momma is a rapidly growing boutique confetti and luxury party decor company. Producing an extensive selection of handmade event decorations, we sell direct to consumers by way of individual online retail orders through our Amazon, Etsy, Walmart, and Shopify eCommerce channels.
We are seeking an innovative and experienced Production Manager to oversee the daily production of our hand-crafted operations in Lafayette, LA and contribute innovative leadership to drive continuous improvement.
This is a highly visible, hands-on role in an energetic and fast-paced environment. The Production Manager is responsible for administering and managing the workflow of 20 team members, area production leads, and the production schedules and processes in our 5,000-square-foot facility.
Our ideal candidate has outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to inspire team members and create a positive, safe, healthy working environment. As a relationship builder, you must be comfortable leading and interacting with a large and diverse team of dedicated party decor specialists. With experience in a manufacturing culture, you should have a strong attention to detail and a focus on safety, quality and process efficiency. You should have at least 2 years of experience leading a fast paced, deadline-driven and detail-oriented, high-volume production environment. You should possess a strong background in mechanical skills, teamwork, planning and flexibility. Die-cutting experience is a real plus!
Reporting directly to the owners, the Production Manager will facilitate the daily activities of our office relating to manufacturing, production and packaging.
- Managing day-to-day operations of the production floor, including scheduling both personnel and production, implementing SOPs and work instructions, etc.;
- Maintain product quality standards that will exceed our customers' expectations;
- Create & maintain a positive and safe work environment. Provide insightful coaching to production teams and drive a culture of accountability through clearly stated goals and expectations for employees;
- Identify and address quality issues and ensure compliance;
- Work closely with customer service team to ensure timely order fulfillment.;
- Ensure compliance with company policies; federal, state and local regulations;
The Production Manager performs a wide variety of tasks and should be an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter.
Other skills required include:
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work in excess of a 40-hour week, including occasional weekends, if necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to critically evaluate processes and apply problem-solving skills to improve efficiency and communication;
- Solid, effective oral and written communication skills, and exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Proven track record building and leading efficient production teams;
- Dedication to cultivating an innovative and positive work environment;
- Minimum of two years of experience in manufacturing, including career progression and cross-functional assignments;
- Strong technical and mathematical skills, including the ability to calculate figures and amounts (such as proportions, percentages and volume);
- Strong computer skills;
If you have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and a high level of integrity and would like to join a very successful company, this is your opportunity. Submit your resume, salary requirements and cover letter to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity. Generous compensation to be commensurate with experience.
Learn more about our company here: www.confettimomma.com
Job Type: Full-time