Exceptional customer service is the difference in everything we produce. And while it's true that we pride ourselves in delivering high-quality, handcrafted party accessories to our customers, it's our service that keeps them coming back. At Confetti Momma, Service is our craft. As an Order Fulfillment Specialist you’ll focus on providing excellent customer service, taking great care in being the initial point of contact, & ensuring seamless processing of every order we fulfill. In our unique specialist role, you’ll have the opportunity to maintain an ongoing relationship with select customers where you become their "go-to person”; as well as assist in fielding incoming sales messages online.
The ideal candidate for this role has excellent communication skills (which includes knowing the right questions to ask!), strives to achieve the best results, & is able to identify & address issues early to avoid profit loss. You’re also really good at providing a high degree of customer service & building relationships through email. You work well independently and with a team, know how to prioritize your work & multi-task in order to meet deadlines. You’re also best described as personable, high performing, eager to learn, & as having a great attitude. If you are looking to build a rewarding career centered on customer service & opportunities for growth, we invite you to join our young and growing eCommerce boutique!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties as assigned):
* Exceeds customer satisfaction.
* Successfully manages orders & inquiries received by email in a timely manner.
* Obtains resolution for customer concerns within communicated timeframes.
* Accurately processes return requests & provides timely confirmation to customers.
* Acts as a liaison between customer and our production team in order to meet customer needs.
* Goes above & beyond by providing information regarding product availability, delivery status, pricing, & product alternatives as needed.
* Continuously looks for areas of improvement & communicates customer trends to leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* Ability to work reliably & autonomously answering a fair volume of incoming e-mails.
* Ability to take initiative and complete resolve issues with minimal management intervention
* Strong written & verbal communication skills, as well as follow-up skills.
* Proven ability to analyze and resolve customer needs by referring to instructional material and or peers/management; as well as the ability to use good judgment in finding solutions that fall outside normal guidelines. In addition to submitting your resume, you must also answer the following question in your cover letter to us: What interests you most about Confetti Momma? (hint: we will not read any applications that do not follow this guideline)
* Proficient in multi-tasking, prioritizing, and staying organized.
* Ability to work some weekend shifts/overtime hours, & holidays.
Experience, Education, & Certifications:
* High School Diploma Required. College degree preferred, additional customer service experience will be considered in lieu of College degree.
* 2 years of experience providing customer service via email as well as account/order management experience.
* Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, to include basic use of Excel; as well as conducting online research in professional setting.
* Min. of 45 wpm typing skills with 90% accuracy.
Confetti Momma is a rapidly growing online boutique confetti and luxury party decor company. Producing an extensive selection of handmade event decorations, we sell direct to consumers by way of individual online retail orders through our Amazon, Etsy, Walmart, and Shopify eCommerce channels.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time